Diploma Courses (Recognised by Para Medical Board, Govt. of Karnataka)
1. D.M.L.T : Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
2. D.O.T.T : Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
3. D.D.T : Diploma in Dialysis Technology
4. D.O.T : Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
5. D.M.X.T : Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology
6. D.M.R.T : Diploma in Medical Records Technology
7. D.H.I : Diploma in Health Inspector
Government jobs anywhere in India
Any Private Hospital, Nursing home, Medical Diagnostic Center and Medical institute
Foreign jobs :
There is great need for Para Medical staff in abroad and such job around the world.
Both Indian and foreign are eligible for admission.
pass in SSLC/x
Pass in PDC /PUC / H.H.E/ 10+2 intermediate or any equivalent qualification
15-35 years , for SC/ST- 40 Years
SSLC passed -3 years
PDC/ PUC/HSE/10+2/intermediate or any equivalent which PCB Combination 2 Years
All admission are subjected to the eligibility condition of Para Medical Board , Government of Karnataka.
All original certificates Should be produced at the time of admission.
Admission secured on the basis of false information submitted shall stand cancelled and the fees forfeited .
The prospectus and application forms can be obtained by paying cash, by sending money order or sending a crossed demand draft for Rs 500/- drawn in favor of
Principal, Mangala college of medical sciences payable at Mangaluru . The application form duty filled in should be sent to “The Principal ,Mangala College of Para Medical Sciences , Vidyanagar, Post Pedamale, Neermarga, Mangaluru-575029” with cash or demand draft for Rs.500/-(non refundable) in favour of Principal, Mangala College of Para Medical Science , payable at Mangaluru towards Admission / Registration Free.
The following documents should be enclosed with filling in application .
1. Two photocopies of marks card of the qualifying examination (SSLC & PUC).
2. Two photocopies of transfer certificate issued by the last school / college attended.
3. Two photocopies of caste certificate for SC/ST/OB Candidate.
4. Income Certificate For SC/ST/OBC Candidate.
5. Five passport size photographs.
Admission granted is provisional subject to:
1. Payment of all fees payable to the college
2. Submission of all original marks card and certificates.
3. All other required documents .
Examination will be both in theory and practical. Examination will be conducted by the Para Medical board, Government of Karnataka at the end of each academic year